Wifirst has developed the leading super high speed WiFi platform. It operates several hundred thousand intuitive, secure, high-performance connected spaces in Europe and Africas.
Wifirst has established itself as the no. 1 provider of managed WiFi in the Hospitality & Student accomodation market through constantly adapting its solution to meet the growing demands of users.
Major players like AccorHotels, The Ascott, The French National Student Service (CROUS) and Nexity Studea have all entrusted Wifirst with meeting their connectivity needs.
Wifirst also supports the French army, providing WiFi services to defence bases in France as well as to theatres of operations overseas. Lastly, Wifirst plans to speed up its growth by targeting the major bank, insurance and retail networks.
- 650,000 units covered
- 7,000 sites equipped in 2430 cities
- 130,000 WiFi access points monitored
- over 16,000 TB of data exchanged per month and collected on Wifirst owned and operated carrier grade, fully redundant core network.
All-inclusive service :
1. Audit & local area network deployment (LAN)
2. Internet link with ADSL or optical fiber through Wifirst core network
3. Quality of Service (QoS) algorithm
4. Supervision and maintenance 24/7
5. Hotline 24/7
6. Extranet for tracking activity and service portal